Whale sharks are gentle giants of the sea. These slow moving creatures feed on tiny plankton and are the largest fish in our oceans. According to Save Our Seas, microplastics* have emerged as one of the major environmental threats to the whale shark.
Additionally, Chlorine disinfectants are harmful to aquatic life. These chemicals can get into sewage systems and pollute drinking water resources Both the direct runoff and indirect sewage effluents will eventually end up in lakes and rivers, putting aquatic ecosystems at risk.
By reducing our plastic footprint and being more conscious of how disinfectants can be toxic, we can make an impact on our environment and by extension, help the whale shark.
The EnvirOx company is all about sustainability.Not only is the company big on recycling in their day to day operations, the products they make follow the same mantra. One product can replace up to 95% of cleaning products. Used with a closed-loop dispensing system that measures the cleaning chemical into two dilutions - light and heavy. The chemical is dispensed into reusable spray bottles.
- WASTE REDUCTION: If you use only 1 case per month, you’ve saved from the landfill up to 2,036 cardboard boxes and 24,528 plastic bottles* per year.
- BIODEGRADABLE: Contains ingredients that are biodegradable and plant-derived. So safe that EnvirOx can be used on food prep surfaces.
- LEED CERTIFIED PRODUCT: Qualifies for Environmental Quality (EQ) green cleaning credits available under the Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) category of LEED.
- COST: $350 - For under $350 or exactly $342.30 (pre-tax) - you can purchase the EnvirOx Complete System. A case can go a long way. One case of EnvIrOx can equal 2,048* quarts of glass cleaner. How long would it take your company to use over 2,000 bottles of glass cleaner? This a budget friendly way to reduce your plastic waste.
This product is one of the best kept secrets in the environmental health sector, but is readily available to the public.The Anthem One Cube is the most powerful hand-held disinfecting tool on the market. According to the FDA UV-C power is a known disinfectant for air, water, and nonporous surfaces. UV-C light has effectively been used for decades to reduce the spread of pathogens including, bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- SUSTAINABLE: This unit is durable made with military grade steel and comes with a 30 foot cord. The cube was drop tested from over 20 feet without breaking.The device uses a LED light card to omit the UV-C disinfecting light. No replacement bulbs are ever needed.The light card lasts up to 50,000 hours. If you used the one device for 4 hours everyday, last up to 17 years.
- WASTE REDUCTION: One Cube can replace dozens upon dozens of chemical disinfectants and their empty left over plastic containers.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: The Cube is clinically proven to eliminate 99.999% of germs.
- COST: $14,000 - The Anthem One Cube is a fraction of the cost compared to other hospital grade UV-C germicidal lamps. Typical hospital UV-C lights cost hundred thousands of dollars ($100,000+) not including the light bulb maintenance costs. If you're serious about disinfecting your space, this hand-held unit is the way to go. Don't have that cash in the bank? Financing is available.
The UV Angel Adapt is another UV-C disinfecting device, but used directly over high touch points surfaces such as keyboard or tablets. The until is plugged in using a USB cord.
- SUSTAINABLE: Chlorine disinfectants are harmful to aquatic life. Disinfecting with UV-C light prevents being exposed to chemicals that can be toxic to humans and the environment.
- WASTE REDUCTION: The Adapt contains sensors that detect contamination of the surface. After running the disinfecting cycle, the unit automatically turns off saving on electricity. Additionally, the Adapt has a motion sensor that will turn off should you need to use your surface before the end of the disinfecting cycle.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: The Adapt clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of germs.
- COST: $395 - One time cost that will add an extra layer of protection, will not damage electronics, and automatically disinfect your high touch point surfaces.
For more information contact:
Sivad Group, LLC
**Assumes glass or multi purpose RTU cleaners for illustration.